:: My colourful life * Share everything ::

Monday, October 24, 2005

:: Red ribbon week ::


This week is the Red ribbon week. The purpose is to oppose drugs. They called Drugs-free, but some friends say Free-drugs ^^. It's like the homecoming week, have the activities to do all days.

Monday :: Dance in the gym at lunch

Tuesday :: Wear crazy hats and crazy socks

Wednesday :: Wear tha college shirt that you like
Thursday :: Wear ASTROS accessory

Friday :: Wear only orange white or black


So, tomorrow i'll wear crazy hat and socks. I have hat and socks but not crazy. -*- .. I afraid i must pay for them again. Mom bought ASTROS t-shirt for me ^^. It's a black shirt with the lone star in the middle.


Ok .. I have to go to store.. to buy swimming wears. You know I joined swimming team.. and i must practice three days per week.. Mon and Wed at 7 pm to 9 pm.. Tues and Thurs at 5 am to 7 am .. Look !! 5 am in the morning .. Oh God!! I have to get up very very early.. T T ..



Bubbye .. I love you all .. especially ............ someone ..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

เค้าเรียกว่ายน้ำเหรอ...
ม่ะช่ายว่ายน้ำแข็งเร๊อะ
จา0องศาเนี่ยพอดีเเระ ไขมันแข็งตัวพอดี
ฮุฮุ พูดถูกป่ะเเพร์

Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home