:: My colourful life * Share everything ::

Friday, September 30, 2005

:: Homecoming day I ::

Hi you guys,, today is homecoming day !!. I got up late. It's because last night i did my homework late and went to sleep so late. Everythiang was late. ^^. Today i wore Homecoming T-shirt and put my mum on the shirt.
This is Panther, animal symbol of my school. >>






This is Freshman decorating. We call Freshman "FISH". Fresh=Fish ^^..













This is Sophomore decorating. It's only one that strange from others. Wedding concept.









This is Juior decorating ^^. You know i did it too. Sarah is the president of student council and they always worked at my house. So, i helped to decorate it. Look !! How beautifull!!.






And this is Senior decorating. You can see that almost everything decorated by the cards. I wonder too why they liked the cards. But now i like too. In my homeroom class, i bring my cards to play with Ellica everyday. So fun!.








The last picture of this entry is da pic of our lockers. It's decorated by something that you know they're cards..... - -* ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home